Detoxification is the biochemical process that transforms non-water-soluble toxins and metabolites into water-soluble compounds that can be excreted in urine, sweat, bile or stool. Our body undergoes lots of wear and tear both inside and outside. Hence, body has to be detoxified in order for it to function properly and to promote general health and well-being.
Garlic and onion for detoxification!!!
Garlic and onions are rich in sulphur-containing compounds which are involved in sulfation, the main detox pathway for environmental chemicals and certain drugs and food additives. These also help with the elimination of harmful heavy metals from the body.
Garlic cleanses the respiratory system and purifies the blood. Garlic act on bile ducts, and activates gastric juices as well as cleansing the gastric system. It helps the body to naturally detox nicotine, and other toxins that can even help to reduce stress.
Tips: Eat 3-4 fresh garlic cloves every day. Crushed or grated garlic can be used for all gravies & curries; chopped raw onions can also be used in fresh salads, curds and raitas.
- 4 Awesome Foods for Naturally Detoxing Your Liver (naturalsociety.com)
- Healthy Detox Foods To Cleanse Your Body (bodyandbeautyclinic.wordpress.com)
- 17 Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper (calijuiceclub.wordpress.com)
- What Is Detoxification (bestsuccessway.wordpress.com)
- Waking Times: 4 Steps to Detox from Flouride and Heavy Metals (aquariusparadigm.com)
- The Best Spices for Detoxing During the Holidays (beautyhigh.com)
- 6 Tips to Detox Naturally (realfoodhealsblog.wordpress.com)
- Detoxify Your Body – My Secret Juicying Recipe (shakeyourbutts.wordpress.com)