Detoxification is the biochemical process that transforms non-water-soluble toxins and metabolites into water-soluble compounds that can be excreted in urine, sweat, bile or stool. Our body undergoes lots of wear and tear both inside and outside. Hence, body has to be detoxified in order for it to function properly and to promote general health and well-being.
Consumption of honey eliminates toxins in the body and hence is considered as an excellent source for detoxification.
List of detox foods would be incomplete without ginger. Ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory food that also helps to ease nausea, improve digestion, and promote detoxification by speeding the movement of food through the intestines.
Tips: Consuming 1tsp of honey with 2tsps of lemon juice and 1tsp of ginger juice in a glass of Luke warm water every morning not only cleanses our body but also helps in weight loss.
- Detoxification!!! (chanpreetvirk.wordpress.com)
- What Is Detoxification (bestsuccessway.wordpress.com)
- Honey Salmon, Honey Drinks & Honey Fruit Salad | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Honey, ginger and lemon cold remedie (marialivingandlearning.wordpress.com)
- chunky chocolate ginger snaps (angelicar870.wordpress.com)
- Ginger Detox Wiinux Shake! (wiinuxusa.wordpress.com)
- Ginger and bee honey – KILLS cancer cells immediatly! (wealthconceptz.wordpress.com)
- Hot Toddy Recipe (instructables.com)