Ways to Avoid Night Time Food Cravings!
Night time food binges are something many people can’t resist. Even if one has managed the whole day sticking to diet and getting an adequate amount of exercise, sometimes the urge to binge late in the evening wins over the will power.
Eat more healthy fats, fibre, and protein
- These nutrients help the body feel more full and satisfied without a lot of calories required.
- Good sources of healthy fats include nuts eggs, butter, olive oil, avocado, and fish.
- Soluble fiber stabilizes blood sugar levels- controls sugar craving at night. Eg. Citrus Fruits, Oats
- Insoluble fiber fills stomach to reduce hunger pains. Eg. Cucumber, apple, banana etc.
- High protein foods include lean meats, yogurt, daals &legumes, and milk.