Packed with antioxidants and cancer-fighting phytochemicals such as anthocyanins, pelargonidins, gallic acid, cyanidins, coumaric, catechins, kaempferols, ellagic acid, ferulic acid and salicylic acid. It is also a rich source of Vitamin C, manganese, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B complex, folic acid, copper, iron and dietary fiber.
- Depression: rich source of Vitamin B and folic acid which give mood an instant lift and reduce depression.
- Medicinal properties– Helps in controlling cholesterol, Uric acid, insomnia , Constipation & urinary tract infections
- Weight loss: Manganese and fibre presence increase basal metabolic rate and reduce weight
- Enhances fertility– Vitamin C and magnesium enhance fertility and reduce the risk of miscarriage.
- Skin : The antioxidants Anthocyanins stimulate collagen production thus giving you a beautiful complexion.
- Anthocyanins also helps fight against fungi and bacteria.