Til ki Gajak
Apart from a distinct and pleasant taste, til and gur are high on nutritional values as well.
- Half a cup of sesame seeds contains appox. 3 times more calcium than equivalent quantity of whole milk.
- Til is one of the richest sources of iron in Indian vegetarian cooking.
- Also contain dietary copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B1, vitamin, E, protein, and fiber.
- Til contain sesamin and sesamolin- lower and prevent high blood pressure.
- Helps in protecting the liver against oxidative damage.
- Gur or jaggery contains 10 times more iron as compared to spinach.
- Healthier than refined sugar as it contains several vitamins and minerals
- Helps to cure cough, migraine, cold, asthma, fatigue and indigestion.