- Now-a-days most of the people often turn to processed, ready-to-eat foods for a quick meal or snack due to lack of time.
- Even though some pre-packed foods are not unhealthy, most of the products have ingredients that contribute to obesity, heart disease and overall poor health.
- Hydrogenated oil and Trans fats, sodium, high fructose corn syrup, saturated fats, artificial coloring and preservatives are the most common and potentially harmful ingredients and substances in ready-to-eat foods that are unhealthy.
Have u ever Wondered!!
- How they have such long lives-just due to its packaging?
- How do they stay fresh inspite of not being refrigerated?
- Do you use ready to eat foods often? Seems reasonably priced and as easy as it just needs 1 minute to microwave and serve…
- Quality of these ready to eat food items is good?