- Maida flour has become a part and parcel of bakery industry. Maida flour is basically used in the preparation of paratha’ s, white breads, cake, biscuits, rumali roti etc.,
- Maida can destroy the beta cells of pancreas which produce insulin to lower sugar levels and increase the chances of diabetes in human beings.
- Using Maida based products also results in constipation and indigestion problem. Maida would also result in increase of weight.
- Wheat is probably the most common cereal available all around the world and is in even high demand in recent years due to its abundant health benefits.
- Wheat considerably lowers the hazards of heart diseases. Owing to its comparatively low fat content. It also regulates blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
- The nutrient value of wheat is retained even after processing into the flour.