Don’t put the children in your school at risk by providing food processed in hazardous conditions. Proper food handling paired with an automated Food Safety Management System (FSMS) should help you minimize the risk of food contamination. A good FSMS will help you maintain not just food safety but quality as well.
View original post 120 more words
Curry leaves are herbs which are added to curries, stews, soups, legumes, and many such preparations not just for the flavour but they also provide many health benefits.
Health benefits of Curry leaves
- Diarrhoea: The carbazole alkaloids present in it play an important role in controlling diarrhoea.
- The presence of antioxidants, vitamins and alkaloids helps in maintaining a healthy digestive Good source of vitamin A and help in maintaining good eyesight.
- Controls diabetes: help in controlling the blood glucose levels.
- Cholesterol control: The antioxidants present help in controlling the LDL or bad cholesterol.
- Reduces side effects of both chemotherapy and radiation therapy.